23 Juni 2009

what's it all means ?

Do u ever talk ? But not listened . Do u ever doin' right ? But always be fault n' there is no opportunity . U aren't need me . I'm just a statue for u . Love isn't ur necessary ! But , u'll always in my mind . Although I can't get ur self . My soul is always b with u , Although u've been created not for me . Why this's forbidden love ? When I'm sure u r mine . Why our love can't b one ? When I'm sure there's no love besides urs ! If I can , give once more chance to b with him . Really love him . This feels really not proper n however I want still with him forever .
Is that false ?
can't explain that !




LovedUall :*

3 komentar:

  1. mantap!

    rupa ada sedikit sentuhan dari agnes pe lagu kang?
    mar for sapa do' tu puisi se romantis itu?

    BalasHapus
  2. @ epenk : ahahaha :)) pas kw tu lagu ! vor sum1 overthere ituuh . wkwkwk

    @ ddew : gaul2 megamoll

    BalasHapus

Leave Ur comment here ::