22 Juni 2009

wish i can ^^.

hii all bloggers :)

hmmm , finally I can do that :) u now what 'that' mean ? It's bout what I feels right now . Last sunday on 12.00 am , I already promise to my self that I must forget bout' him . I'm too tired with all of this . Everyday I think bout him , "where is he ? What's he do ? With who ?" But , I don't know if he think bout me or not ! hffftt , I think that's impposible thing . hahah :))
Finally I'm aware and I know he's not for me :) maybe somebody need him more . If u happy like this , I'll more happy than u . Hope this is the best way for us :)

for 'HIM' : find someone can make u happy , comfort , n' won't make u sigh . Thanks for all u done for me :) tq xo much for colourin my life :) *love u*

LovedUall :*






*will 4get u*

1 komentar:

  1. aaaassssiiiiigh blogger dnk eee :) . beeeeeh,mntapp kmand ngn p english bestie . jagoo tu kta2 noooh :)

    ..cesy..

    BalasHapus

Leave Ur comment here ::